Monday, June 28, 2010

Shop announcement~closed for the holiday!


Heading home for the holiday!  Giving you all a heads up that my etsy shop http://www.bungelowjame.etsy.com/ will be closed from July 1st through July 12th.  I am heading to the Mitten state to see my Mom and Dad. 


I will definitely be hitting the beach (Grand Haven) it is my absolute favorite beach in the world~even beats out my beloved Delmonte Beach in Monterey! 
I will be checking in on twitter and saying hello~but I will not be able to ship out any items.  If you do have any questions you can email me at bungelowjame@aol.com, I will have my blackberry with me at all times.

I wish I had the time to visit Mighty Mac, but it is a bit to far! 
I will take loads of photos to post in future blogs!

I wish you all a very Happy 4th of July!  Happy Birthday America! 
~Peace
Jamie

3 comments:

  1. It's nice your getting away. Enjoy your trip and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing lots of photos. :) We'll miss you on twitter! LOL Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower- have a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to see what you have after the vacation!

    ReplyDelete