Saturday, June 26, 2010

Vintage jewelry on my Etsy site

 Vintage signed Monet brushed gold filigree brooch.  Just lovely.
 Vintage Danecraft Artists Paintbox brooch.  So whimsical and fun.  Everyone is an artist!
 Lovely goldtone pearl and rhinestone unsigned vintage brooch.

I am finally bringing out the vintage pieces!  I have been collecting vintage brooches for many years and it is time to let some of them go.  I have vintage Avon, Danecraft, Monet, Napier and many unsigned pieces.  I hope you will stop into my Etsy shop http://www.bungelowjame.etsy.com and see what new vintage pieces I have listed.
 Vintage Christmas Reindeer gold tone green enamel red rhinestone brooch.

  I will also be participating in the Christmas in July Etsy sale starting July 15th with specials through out my shop!  So be sure to stop by and check out what I will have on sale, you can start your homemade Christmas shopping early.

Newly handcrafted bracelet featuring vintage Austrian pink glitter rhinestone buttons with fab vintage Miriam Haskell gray beads.
I am still creating new vintage style jewelry pieces every day~so be sure to check out my shop to see what is new.

Thank you for checking out my blog! 
Peace
~Jamie

1 comment: